Dusk is slowly descendig upon the desert city... This is the time when the players send out their 12 thieves for their competition to steal the most treasures from the palaces. The maharadjahs think they can prevent the robbery with their guards. But the guards can be bribed and used by the players for their own purpose.
- Family friendly card game.
- Beautiful artwork.
- Lots of tactical decisions.
- new edition of "Thief of Bagdad", nominated for "Spiel des Jahres 2007.
- 6 palaces – in six colours.
- 4 player boards – 1 per player colour.
- 48 thieves – 12 per player colour.
- 24 guards – 4 per player colour and 8 black, neutral guards.
- 102 palace cards – 17 cards showing one of the six palaces.
- 8 dancer cards – to use as a joker as any palace card.
- 24 treasure chests – 4 chests per each palace colour, marked with 4 to 7 pips.
- 1 Rules booklet.
|Game Type||Family Games|
|Game Mechanisms||Area Movement;Hand Management|
|Game Family||Cities: Baghdad (Iraq);Country: Iraq;Region: Middle East|
|Game Designer(s)||Thorsten Gimmler|
|Game Artist(s)||Patricia Limberger;Michael Menzel|
|BGG Rank Overall||2815|
|BGG Weight Filter||<2|
|Playing Time||Upto 1 Hour|